HARLEY QUINN BASEBALL BAT

By fae sims - March 23, 2017

HARLEY QUINN BASEBALL BAT

I searched for this everwhere but I didn’t find anything,so I made one myself! Hope it’s good enough to satisfy you   
  • Teen to elder
  •  Male and female
  •  Found in ring category 
  • 1 swatch 

TOU

  • Do not reupload 
  • Do not claim as your own 
  • Recoloring is allowed but please don’t include the mesh 
  • If you download please like/reblog and if you use please tag me in your pics so I can see your amazing work!

Credits

Made with Sims 4 studio

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. The link is broken, pls reupload it^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for the broken link,I might've deleted it but now it's fixed and you can download :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for reply & reupload^_^

      Delete
    3. THE LINK IS STILL NOT WORKING!

      Delete
  2. Oh my god thank so much I been looking for this everywhere !!! <3

    ReplyDelete